Some good things must come to an end...
but we'd never leave you hanging!
Please be advised that eyeBeam will no longer function after May 5, 2019. We introduced eyeBeam on September 13, 2004, and it was a great run while it lasted, but Bria provides a superior softphone experience with HD voice and video calling, Microsoft Office integration, group chat and chat rooms, and options for smartphone and tablet apps that provide a seamless user experience.
CounterPath has issued the following notices regarding eyeBeam:
- On September 13, 2004, CounterPath released eyeBeam to the market.
- On September 2, 2010, CounterPath issued a software update to eyeBeam to support Windows 7.
- On March 23, 2015, CounterPath announced that eyeBeam will no longer be updated.
- On January 15, 2018, CounterPath announced that eyeBeam will no longer be sold after March 31, 2018.
- On March 31, 2018, CounterPath removed eyeBeam from sale on our eStore.
- On May 8, 2018, CounterPath announced that eyeBeam will no longer function after May 5, 2019.
See how Bria solutions outperform our legacy eyeBeam softphone
Bria solutions come in three different options for individual users, internal teams and small businesses, and enterprises.
Depending on how your organization was using eyeBeam, choose the Bria solution that works best for you!
Learn more about Bria solutions on our product comparison page, or visit the store to purchase Bria today!